for Dupage County Board District 4
Tim's major goals on the Board:
• A record of standing up for open, accountable, transparent government.
• Authored the 2012 Illinois legislation strengthening the Open Meetings Act and requiring detailed agendas to be posted prior to meetings.
• Was retained by the new Board at College of DuPage in April 2015 to assist in pursuing its agenda.
• Will demand disciplined budgeting and spending on the County Board.
• Will work to reduce taxes in DuPage County and consolidate units of government where prudent.
• As Glen Ellyn Trustee, worked to freeze the property tax levy without any decrease in services.
• Tim will support efforts to increase efficiency and productivity in the County.
A Focus on Seniors As our County Board Member,
• Work diligently with the County Board to stabilize taxes so our seniors can stay in their homes and neighborhoods.
• Prioritize County spending so resources can be directed to senior housing, recreational opportunities and services.
• Protect our Public Safety budget so that seniors and all families are safe in their homes and on our streets.
• Support responsible, sustainable development.
• Assure continued access to clean drinking water.
• Maintain our quality of life by preserving and expanding the County's open spaces.
Click on the image to view our campaign literature.
• Glenbard West High School
• Miami University, B.A. Magna Cum Laude (History/Political Science)
• Harvard Law School, Cum Laude
• DuPage County Historical Museum Fdn., Member, President
• DuPage Water Commission, Trustee
• Metropolitan Family Services of DuPage, Board Member
• DuPage County Stormwater Commission, Member
• Glen Ellyn Village Board, Trustee
• Rathje & Woodward, LLC (2005-Present)
• Kirkland & Ellis, Associate, Partner (1996-2005)
• Named to "Top 40 Lawyers under 40 in Illinois" in 2011